The ManpowerGroup agency is recruiting for one of its clients, a fast-growing manufacturing company, specialist in tailor made high technology solutions, a Junior Automation Engineer m/f/d to join the team. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences, working in challenging environment with everyday transformation and innovation.
• Programm Beckhoff control systems.
• Programm HMI System based in High level language as C. C#.
• Install, program and optimize Vision systems.
• Install and start-up machine at customer facility internationally.
• Continuous improvement on the installed machines.
• Support mechanical service engineers and automation engineers for start-up of machines.
• You have successfully completed a master or bachelor degree as engineer specialized in automation or equivalent.
• At least 1 year experience in programming.
• Interested in new technology.
• English skills written and verbal. French and/or German could be an advantage.
• You have good communication skills as well as team spirit.
• You are willing to travel. Travel approximately ~20-40% of the time depending on assignment.
• You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
• While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Feel free to contact our Permanent Placement consultant, Julian Erard.
Send your application by email to [email protected]