MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Junior Digital Manager (m/w)
• Contribution to the global digital strategy development and implementation for key brands
• Governance of the website with close cooperation with markets and external agencies.
• Responsible for the website maintenance, audits, updates and the performance tracking.
• Support of digital projects, including digital activations, website and social editorial plans, community management & the development of e-commerce content.
• Support of the governance of the digital projects which collaborate with key internal stakeholders (i.e. IT, legal, Cybersecurity, Digital agency and local marketing teams).
• Measurement and optimization of the performance of projects by using appropriate systems, tools and techniques to drive impactful change.
• Evaluation of online trends, media and market research, as well as demographic data.
• Entry level (1-3 years) of experience in digital marketing and/or digital development agency, from companies with a strong expertise in digital industry. Experience in FMCG companies or digital consultants is a plus
• Passion for digital world and new technologies
• Knowledge of website development principles
• Proficient in Google Analytics and social media platforms management tools;
• Office (Word, Proficient personal computer skills with MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
• Fluency in English
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to forge relationships internally and externally and to work cross functionally
• Analytical mindset and excellent numerical skills
• Strong communication skills
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.