MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Legal and Administrative Assistant (M/F/X)
The Operational Assistant will perform a wide range of office support, administrative and secretarial duties for the Division. The job holder will share responsibilities with other assistants in the Division. You will report to the Head of Division and will work with all Division members (lawyers and assistants), other Directorates and interface with external contacts to support the Division's operations.
• Assist in the accurate preparation of original legal documents and in the finalisation / administration of contractual documentation (such as finance contracts, guarantee agreements and contractual modifications)
• Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents (e.g. prepare and circulate legal contributions to internal decision-making documents, prepare and distribute contractual documents, ensure due circulation of documents both inside and outside the organisation, handle notification of signatures, ensure electronic and paper archiving, store documents using the EIB electronic document management system (GED Livelink), handle notes and other memoranda
• Carry out general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including telephone coverage, mail/document control and distribution, filing, organisation of meetings, managing calendars
• Prepare and follow-up purchase requests for consultancy and take care of administrative aspects in relation to in house and external consultants
• Prepare draft correspondence on various topics for the Division, including notes, reports, presentations
• Verify data to be inserted in contractual documents and coordinate with other Directorates to assist lawyers in the preparation of new contracts and other documents
• Make suggestions to improve key records management processes in the Division and the Department
• Certified secondary-level education and secretarial training
•At least 3 years of relevant (as secretary/administrative assistant in a law firm, corporate legal function, or any other legal environment, is a distinctive advantage)
• Good knowledge of the standard IT & office tools (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Acrobat, common office hardware (e.g. printing, scanning equipment); familiarity with Electronic Documents Management tools, electronic archiving, and reporting tools is required
• Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!