Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg:
As a Legal Officer, you will be the key point of contact for our portfolio of clients on corporate law matters.
Supporting the Legal and Corporate teams in day-to-day tasks;
• Assisting clients in implementation and incorporation of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
• Assisting in the preparation and taking minutes during our clients board meetings and shareholders meetings;
• Reviewing and preparing all relevant legal and corporate documents in relation to the client;
• Keeping the client company in legal good standing;
• Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;
• Actively impact the preparation of legal documents for our clients (analysis of legal documents, regulations, procedures…);
You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Law; with a specialisation on Business or Corporate Law
• A first experience in a similar role is highly appreciated
• You are a high-energy, results-oriented person exhibiting a natural drive. You possess the highest personal and professional integrity and have an eye for detail;
• You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
• Your team spirit, your capacity to build strong client relationships and your sense of initiative will play a decisive role.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.