The Manpower Permanent Placement agency is recruiting for one of its clients, a stable financial institution, a Loan Administrator fluent in English and Portuguese (Permanent contract) M/F/X to support the team of the department. We are looking for people with a relevant experience in term of credit and informed about the AML and KYC legislation.
• Coordinates the credit validation process in respect of the Loan Administration procedures.
• Liaise with Back Office in Brazil, Corporate Bankers, Facility Agents and Corporate Clients in Europe
• Makes sure that all quoted transaction details have been properly forwarded to all departments involved in the disbursement process of a loan. Interacts with Corporate Bankers, Credit, AML/KYC, Treasury and Back Office departments.
• Review the analysis of the “Know Your Transaction” documentation. Identifies and reports situations where there is a need for investigations or suspicion of situations related to AML and CTF.
• Ensures the admissibility of any disbursement verifying that documents and signatories are in good order before disbursement. If case of need, contact BackOffice in Brazil or the Client (or Facility Agent for RCF) in Europe in order to obtain all relevant documents before disbursement.
• Performs SPPI testing in case of any change in the loan agreements.
• Ensures the reception of the guarantees linked with the referred transaction.
• Makes sure that the Legal Lending Limit of the concerned counterparties has been verified. In case of any potential breach, informs all involved parties in order to take required measures.
• Ensures that all relevant authorizations have been received for disbursement.
• Approves the input of the transaction and the referred guarantee (if any) in the accounting system as well as the Swift confirming the details of the transaction.
• Approves within the required deadlines the inputs of the payments of the transactions (for loans) or the issuance of the Standby Letter of Credits (for guarantees). In case of any issue
• with a payment, takes the necessary actions to solve it directly or escalates this issue until a solution is found.
• Reports on a weekly basis the maturing transactions, the maturing Standby Letter of Credits as well as all unpaid amounts. Alerts Senior Management in case of critical situations (SBLC’s coming at maturity within the next days, unpaid amounts for more than 30 days, …).
• Ensures that all amounts due under the transactions are paid properly and in good time. Approves the inputs of the referred amounts in the accounting system. In case of any delay, verifies the late payment fees calculation, and make sure that the information has been properly escalated.
• Ensures on a regular basis that the information reported by the Back Office/Accounting departments in their Vostro/Nostro reconciliations have been properly registered in the accounting system and investigates any difference which may be linked with a loan transaction.
• Ensures that all events which have happened during the life cycle of the transaction have been properly processed (pre-payment, floating rate maintenance, payment schedule amendment …).
• Is in charge of identifying and approving in the accounting system eventual differences between a Loan and referred Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC). Validate the SWIFT informing the SBLC Issuer of any decrease or release.
• Add hoc tasks
• Master’s degree In Finance, Economy or International Trade or a relevant experience in this aera
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Fluent in English and Portuguese are mandatory and an intermediate level in French
• Good command of banking operations, especially credit operations
• Rigor, Organization, time and priority management.
• Sense of discretion and confidentiality.
• Good knowledge of computer-based tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook.
If you are interested in this offer, please apply directly online!