The Manpower Permanent Placement agency is recruiting for one of its clients, an industrial company specializing in the production of high quality steel products located in the center of Luxembourg, its future Logistics Team Leader (m/f/d).
Your main tasks will be:
• Leading and motivating a multinational team
• Managing operations and keep tracking of operational excellences.
• Coordinating Traffic Operations in accordance with warehouse and FEC activities to create suitable shipping schedules, creating and maintaining the schedules of shipments and deliveries for accuracy, addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in delivery services
• Preparing the budget preparation, estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labour required for the logistic operations
• Tracking and coordinating the data preparation for receipt, storage and delivery of goods and materials in FEC warehouses including customs reports where needed
• Implementing continuous improvement of operational processes and procedures
• Preparing effective reports related to the logistic activities in regularly basis
• Following and actively joining projects within company to deliver improvements
• Degree in Logistics, in Economics, Business Administration.
• Previous managerial experience in Logistics, Dispatch or similar
• Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
• Proficient computer skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of ERP system (JDE, SAP or similar)
• Analytical thinking
• Balanced and professional in any situation
• Stress resistant and flexible
• Able to lead a multicultural team
• Outstanding communication skills in English and German, other languages are considered an advantage
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Do not hesitate to contact our consultant Julian Erard
Send your application by email at: [email protected]