The Manpower Permanent Placement team is recruiting for one of its clients, a quoted worldwide manufacturer of precision motion control components and systems for demanding applications based in the south of Luxembourg, a Manifold Designer (m/f/d) in order to strengthen their team. We are looking for ambitious people who want to develop their talents and acquire new experiences, working in challenging environment with everyday transformation and innovation.
• Implementing hydraulic circuits in functional, efficient, and cost-optimized designs of hydraulic manifolds
• Creating 3D models and drawings
• Developing customized solutions as well as modular hydraulic system products
• Drafting technical documentation, e.g. creating bills of materials, preparing export control declarations, etc.
• Maintaining ERP workflows and master data
• Communicating with and delivering technical support to our customers to ensure a positive customer experience and the fulfillment of their requirements
• Collaborating with and maintaining interfaces to other departments
• Apprenticeship as a Technical drafter / Technical product designer or comparable education
• At least 3 years of experience in mechanical design
• Experience with 3D CAD software is required (preferably Siemens NX)
• Basic knowledge on hydraulic components, systems and circuitry is an advantage
• SAP experience is an advantage
• Detail oriented, self-reliant and highly collaborative working style, as well as an open approach towards an international and multilingual work environment
• Languages: fluent in English and German (oral and written), basic knowledge of French is an advantage
As a member of a highly qualified and motivated team, you can expect interesting tasks in an international and innovative environment. In addition, we can offer you a performance-related compensation and flexible working hours within a value-oriented corporate culture. Moreover, Luxembourg, as an attractive center of the European Greater Region, offers a multitude of multicultural incentives.
Are you interested? In that case, we look forward to receiving your online application.
To apply :
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Send your application to our consultant Julian Erard by email at: [email protected]