MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, based in Findel:
Marketing and Sales Junior Buyer (M/W)
In the management of Supplier’s portfolio, as responsible for this role you will collaborate with business stakeholders in the sourcing process for the category and conduct the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of the offers and contracts. In order to do so, you will need to be the foundation for collaboration with internal stakeholders and continue the ongoing journey towards the construction and maintenance of strategic partnerships.
As a Marketing and Sales buyer you will:
• Support in the management of the portfolio of Category suppliers, rationalizing existing ones at central and local levels;
• Engage in continuous scouting activities, with the aim of obtaining full knowledge of the global market;
• Collaborate with internal client’s functions in the selection of new suppliers and services;
• Monitor supplier reliability and performance;
• Ensure supplier portfolio knowledge;
• Establish strategic scenarios and the relationship systems (key people, tools, annual agenda);
• Negotiate Agreements.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT: no direct reports. The resource must be in any case able to manage the several internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, consultants etc.…)
• Master's Degree in Economics, Marketing or other related fields;
• Years of experience: at least 2 years;
• Experience in an international role in Marketing Procurement or marketing/advertising;
• Experience in sourcing, contract negotiation, supplier management;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Analytical mindset;
• Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
• A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities;
• Office (more specifically Excel) + SAP
• Knowledge in other languages will be considered as a plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!