The ManpowerGroup agency is recruiting for one of its clients, a fast-growing manufacturing company, specialist in tailor made high technology solutions, a Mechanical & Service Technician m/f/d to join the team.
• Working independently or partnered, fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, according to detailed assembly drawings, utilizing technical expertise and understanding of intended end use to ensure appropriate build.
• Analyse assembly drawings to assemble/built in most efficient manner.
• Confirm proper function and alignment tolerances of all parts and assemblies during build process.
• Inspect and test assembly and all accessories for defect, or functionality.
• Perform machine alignment and correct alignment through hand scraping or other alignment technique.
• Properly document activities including drawing correction notes, service reports and data collection for cost analyses.
• Install machine at customer facility internationally.
• Technical degree or field engineer experience
• 5+ years mechanical experience
• Self-directed, organized, productive, strong attention to detail.
• English skills written and verbal, French and/or German will be appreciate
• Strong communication skills required.
• The ability to listen to and follow instructions
• The ability to solve problems
• A willingness to work as part of a team
• You are willing to travel – 20-40 % of the time depending on assignment –
• You will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills within an international workplace.
• While participating in projects, you will have the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Feel free to contact our Permanent Placement consultant, Julian Erard.
Send your application by email to [email protected]