MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Operational Assistant (M/F/X)
• Run the secretariat of all disciplinary procedures handled by the Division, including proactive follow up, creating and harmonizing templates and reviewing documents.
• Prepare documents, take photocopies and handle various administrative requests in line with the division's operational needs and in compliance with procedures.
• Maintain proper record/documentation and data quality (e.g. preparation and filing of legal documents manually and electronically, maintenance of databases) subject to the highest degree of confidentiality.
• Coordinate reporting process for the Division- send reminders/requests to collect data, follow up on timely reception, centralize responses ensuring completeness of information.
• Initiate improvements and participate in the optimization of working methods.
• Cooperate with the other assistants in the Directorate and provide back-up as necessary.
• Any other administrative tasks as needed.
• Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (accounting, legal, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
• At least 3 years relevant experience within a HR/legal administrative function handling confidential and legal matters.
• Ability to maintain and ensure respect of confidentiality is mandatory.
• Excellent knowledge of the Bank’s standard computer tools, particularly GED and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
• Excellent command of English and French. Knowledge of other European Union languages would be an advantage.