Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
temporary mission up to 1 year
To execute administrative duties, coordinate and implement key processes and activities in the domain of HR contract and payroll management – in particular focusing in the area of the local staff recruited in the external offices.
Reports to the Head of the Benefits Unit working in close cooperation with both internal and external counterparts.
Coordination and execution of the activities linked to the administration of benefits and allowances.
• Prepare contracts, renewing existing contracts, drafting procurement documents, dealing with contracts and their modifications, managing the relationships with service providers, liaising with the Compliance Directorate, Personnel procurement team, legal procurement team and Data Protection Officer.
• Check imputation of invoices, eligibility of costs and compliance with contractual terms.
• Forecast budget related to service providers’ contracts.
• Liaise with payroll and legal providers and/or experts on subjects related to local tax and employment laws.
• Verify salaries and benefits, during the monthly payroll, as well as prepare notes for exceptional salary advances.
• Certified secondary-level education.
• At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in an administrative environment.
• Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Fluent in English and French.
Please apply online!!
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.