Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, an airline company located in Senningerberg:
Payroll Compensation and Benefits Specialist (M/F/X)
Payroll preparation and processing:
• Manage and prepare the calculation of salaries within the framework of the Collective Work Agreement, as well as the management of the final statements in case of exit
• Manage salary changes and related data in the HR Payroll system
• Check consistency of hours of presence and absence within the framework of the establishment of the salary
• Ensure the calculation of salaries for students, trainees and apprentices
• Carry out the control and reconciliation of accounts to prepare the accounting of salaries.
Internal and external interactions:
• Be a dedicated point of contact for managers, employees and HR colleagues on any question related to salary and benefits
• Manage data control and ensure the compulsory declarations to the various external organizations
• Carry out the various requests for reimbursement from external institutions.
Projects and processes:
• Contribute to the permanent improvement of HR internal processes and procedures
• Be involved in projects related to the Compensation&Benefits area
• Occasionally, act as a support for other functions in the department.
• University degree (BAC+2) in accounting / finance / Human Resources or relevant field and/or a proven experience on a similar position
• Proven experience as a payroll specialist or similar role
• Current knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
• Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll
• Ability to work with multi-location payrolls and taxes frameworks
• Working knowledge of payroll systems (e.g. SAP) and MS Office (especially Excel)
• Analytical mind
• Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
• Be rigorous, independent and have good interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be able to meet deadlines
• Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
• Be fluent in English, French, other language being an asset.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development? Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.