MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, based in Luxembourg :
Procurement Administration (M/W/X)
Temporary mission – 1 year
As a Procurement Administration, you will:
• Coordinate the overall process of the contractual and commercial relationship with active suppliers to ensure the follow-up of the execution of contracts, continuity of service. Contact, development and maintenance of commercial relationships with active suppliers.
• Supporting the budget / purchasing correspondents and commercial contract supervision units in the prevention and management of any type of incident encountered during the execution of contracts (diagnostics and solutions).
• Carrying out the activities included in the annual Contract Management Plan (kick-off meetings, monitoring, scheduling, preparation and negotiation of renewals where necessary, production of amendments and correspondence) in collaboration with the Administrative Buyers.
• Managing and updating the templates required for the execution of the contracts in collaboration with the Legal Department.
• Manage the licences of Market Data Providers and Rating Agencies (allocation, withdrawal, upgrade etc.) in collaboration with the Budget / Purchasing correspondents and EPCO.
• Master’s degree in Engineering, Commercial Engineering, Business Law, Economics.
• Previous experience as a Buyer in the public or private sector is an advantage.
• Contract management and negotiation skills.
• Good interpersonal skills, strong listening and communication skills (oral and written), ability to work in a team and independently, flexibility, accuracy, rigour (respect of deadlines), proactivity.
• Proven ability to adapt and be creative.
• Being organized, proactive, committed and service minded
• Fluent in French and English.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!