MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
The primary role of the Procurement Officer will be the effective management of procurement procedures and the support of the organisation procure-to-pay system (Oracle). The selected person will report to the Commercial Legal & Procurement (CLP) Team Lead. The CLP team forms part of the Legal and Procurement division led by the Head of Legal and Procurement.
• Manage procurement procedures for the acquisition of goods, services, and works according to the organisation Procurement Policy
• Support the organisation’s procure-to-pay system (Oracle), for example by helping business users with issues regarding purchase requisitions/orders, reviewing and approving change orders
• Prepare and publish procurement documents (contract Notice, PQD, RFP, etc.)
• Communicate with candidates and internal stakeholders throughout the procurement procedure
• Organise, coordinate, and support evaluation committees
• Notify (un)successful candidates and provide debriefings to unsuccessful candidates
• Conduct commercial negotiations with service providers
• Support business units with the drafting of technical specifications and pricing terms
• Apply the organisation Procurement Policy and other relevant policies
• Monitor contracts and initiate necessary steps for contract renewals, extensions, or new procurement procedures
• Act as back-up for the organisation’s Contract and Supplier Manager, in particular regarding the signing and filing of commercial contracts
• Relevant university degree
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of procurement
• Strong knowledge and understanding of procurement matters, in particular in the fields of IT, facility management, HR, and consultancy services
• Excellent track record in the preparation of procurement documents (Contract Notice, PQD, RFP etc.), running procurement procedures and commercial negotiations
• Very good understanding of the institutional and political framework in which the ESM operates
• Fluency in English, both oral and written, including the ability to draft clear and concise pricing terms and technical specifications
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!