The ManpowerGroup agency is recruiting for one of its clients, an industrial company specializing in adhesive solutions located in the south of Luxembourg, its future Project Manager (m/f/d).
Your missions :
• Master the product and its characteristics;
• Identify and implement new ways to improve the Product Awareness/Brand recognition;
• Market monitoring and developing competitive analysis (in particular new products from competitors);
• Organize and/or participate to fairs;
Commercial and Marketing development
• Share good practices/knowledge to our Sales team;
• Identify and implement new Marketing contents to help our network to sell/grow;
• Help to improve our social networks (link with our Marketing dept).
Training and e-training
• Improve the content and quality of the training and e-training presentation;
• Be able to train our customers (at least for a commercial part).
Required skills :
• You are a "straight to the point";
• You hold a Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent experience);
• You have an experience in (B2B) Project Management;
• You are fluent in French and English;
• You are an analytical person and like to think end-to-end;
• You rather find solutions than highlight problems;
• You are hands-on and polyvalent – a key quality within a small-scale / high growth company;
• You are ambitious and willing to evolve with the company;
• You only have some of the above skills but are definitely a nice person willing to acquire the missing ones.
Optional skills :
• Any additional languages is considered as an asset;
• You have a strong interest for interior decoration, home staging, design etc;
• You are creative, inventive and imaginative;
• You have a taste for photography.
Our client offers :
• Strong brands, among the European leaders in its field;
• A work experience where you will learn on a daily basis, and even more at the project management level;
• A young, multi-cultural and truly dynamic team;
• Flat organization with room for initiative;
• Personal development opportunities;
• Brand new comfortable offices;
• A competitive salary with a variable part based on your performance;
Do you recognize yourself in this ad and would you like a privileged contact so that your application can be treated in complete confidentiality?
Send your application to our consultant Julian Erard by email at [email protected]