ManpowerGroup's Recruitment Agency is hiring for one of its clients, an industrial company specializing in agri-food, which is looking to hire a Quality and Regulatory Technician (M/F) on a permanent contract.
Under the responsibility of the Quality Manager, your daily tasks will include:
– Final production control and input into the traceability system.
– Conducting internal audits of products and processes.
– Identifying, isolating, and reporting non-conforming products.
– Writing non-conformity reports.
– Participating in problem-solving through working groups.
– Conducting pre-production checks.
– Reporting all non-conformities.
– Documenting the quality manual.
– Statistical analysis of process capability indices, variances, and minimum process capability.
Requirements for the position:
– Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
– 4 years of experience in a similar position.
– Required knowledge: Reading blueprints, FMEA, 8D-Method, Microsoft Office, SAP, SPC support.
– Proficiency in both English and French. German is an asset.
– Analytical, autonomous, and proactive.
– Excellent communication skills.
If you identify with this job posting and would like a confidential contact to ensure your application is treated with discretion, please send your application to Aline Leduc at aline.leduc(at)manpower.lu.
If, however, you do not entirely fit this description, feel free to apply so that we can stay in touch for future opportunities.