Manpower is recruiting for one of its clients in Luxembourg, a European Institution:
Risk Management – Credit Risk Officer (m/w/d)
Independently analyze, from a financial and contractual perspective, new financing proposals and post-signature events, including restructuring events, in order to assess and quantify credit risks and give recommendations; as well as develop appropriate controls for new and existing transactions to ensure the good quality of the Bank’s assets.
• Assess the credit risk of proposed operations, prepare credit opinions and recommendations on such proposals, and determine associated risk ratings and pricing (where applicable).
• Monitor the credit quality of a portfolio of loans.
• Collaborate with other project team members (within the monitoring, legal or technical departments), and provide advice and solutions to structure and mitigate credit risks in public sector, financial institution, and sovereign transactions.
• Review and sign off on legal documentation from a credit standpoint.
• Review and validate key post signature events including restructurings.
• Develop and improve procedures, support and control systems, IT systems, methodologies and working tools.
• Check the quality and correctness of credit risk related information/data input into various IT systems.
• Deal with credit risk related enquiries
• Proactively advise and present recommendations on complex credit risk issues and related policy initiatives for credit risk management,
• Represent PFI in inter-directorate projects and/or working groups related to his/ her responsibilities
Following the business needs in the Division s/he will focus on transactions in several fields and geographies.
S/he reports to the Head of Unit (PFI/C2U), and works in close cooperation with colleagues in Risk Management and other Directorates such as OPS, JU, PJ and TMR.
• University degree, preferably in finance or a business-related field. Post graduate education in a related subject would be an advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in banking, credit rating agencies, consulting companies, with experience or exposure to credit / financial risk assessment of financial proposals.
• Proficiency in reviewing and commenting on complex legal structures
• Excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French. (Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage).
Please apply online!!
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.