To strengthen our client Sales teams, Manpower Permanent Placement is seeking a Sales Assistant German Native Speaker (M/F), for a permanent contract, to start as soon as possible.
The Sales Assistant will have the main mission to support the sales team within the Germany/Austria Zone and a Key Account Manager in a specific sector, including the following main tasks and responsibilities:
• support for actions related to key accounts,
• Prepare customer tenders, contract and follow-up for signature,
• Prepare, attend and follow up sales meetings and participate to the business review,
• Support for key account presentations, sales action plans (PAC), market studies or other sales documents,
• Analyze and manage the contacts and prospects from all sources (website,…)
• Support and Follow-up KAM/RSM/ASM agenda and meetings,
• Update and follow-up databases (customers, prospects, contacts, appointments, visit report, budget, others monthly input) for the team,
• Daily follow up small customers,
• provide data on demand and monthly reports,
• Support for marketing department and support for trade fair organization,
• Relevant sales assistance experience,
• High communication capability,
• Customer oriented mind,
• Advances knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel and word,
• Easy use of data and figures,
• English and German proficiency (B2 or C1 level)
• High sense of organization.
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially by Nabil Benabdelkader nabil.benabdelkader(at)manpower.lu.