MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Sales Coordinator in FMCG sector (m/w)
• Deploy Food Service commercial strategy
• Point of contact for negotiation and finalization of Food Service contracts with customers and not-industrial partners
• Analyze sales capabilities vs requirement
• Prepare pricing reco, checks sales capabilities, support BUs in the RTM development
• Manage relationships with BUs: provide guidelines, collect best practices, collect business ideas, support in customers relationships, monitor business performance
• Monitor implementation of FS activities in the markets, activate escalation if needed
• Develop “policies” and procedures in collaboration with SBD controlling for the collection and analysis of data from BU’s (SAF 1, Budget, PS, and all relevant sales projects)
• Develop sales management reporting dashboard (suite of sales reporting tools to facilitate sharper analysis of market, channel, customer, product, tool and ad hoc project performance)
• Data crunching, market sizing, markets trends, client data management, contract database management
• Competition tracking and external benchmarking
• 3-5 years of experience in FMCG multinational companies, possibly within strategic sales
• a good knowledge of food services, B2B a strong plus.
• Good relational skills
• Ability to interact with different cultures and different level stakeholders
• Analytic and strategic mindset
• MS Office
• proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel
• Fluent English; Any other european language a strong plus.
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.