MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients:
Senior Accountant (m/f)
(temporary contract to permanent)
You will be responsible for the preparation of the financial statements, financial records, and associated reporting to be performed in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Recording invoices, bank statements and regular journal entries for Luxembourg and foreign companies
• Assisting with the management of the month-end closing and the month-end reporting cycles
• Supporting the management of the accounting processes
• Monthly reconciliations
• Preparation of statutory and tax filing requirements in Luxembourg
• Support the VAT declarations and tax returns
• Assisting with the coordination of the external audit process
• Assist and maintain General Ledger for all related companies
• Maintain files as needed for legal recordkeeping
• Maintain files as necessary for department recordkeeping
• Supporting the management of the internal control procedures
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Degree in Accounting is mandatory.
• 5 years of experience in financial statement preparation and general ledger accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, SAP experience.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Work independently and with groups.
• Fluent in both English and French
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!