MANPOWER Luxembourg SA recruits for one of its clients, a well-known company located in Findel:
Unicode Deployment Management (m/w)
UNICODES DEPLOYMENT GUIDELINES & STOCK
• Perform Central Deployment activities on unicodes providing guidelines to Plant Operating Planning for Europe Area and supporting other Areas in case of unicodes deployment elsewhere
• Change deployment rule (normally "pull" logic) to "push" mode for specific codes during a certain period of the year, basing on business constraints
• Assigns available stock according to fair share, defined forecast and shared priorities
• Measure the performances "Shipped vs. Quota"
• Manages stock age and obsolescence in the plants, to ensure freshness and limit the risk of obsolescence
• Investigates the root cause of remaining stock
• Supervise Plant Operating Planner activities on unicode SKUs, checking and solving alerts on industrial locations (multi-destination codes) and asking for short term (week +1/+2) production modification to Plant operating planning if needed
• Manages stock out or shortage situations, exceptions and priorities
IT SYSTEM FOCAL POINT
• Supervise IT System tickets, ensuring IT feedback in case of open system issues
• The ideal candidate should have experience in Supply Chain, mostly in the fields of Distribution and Production planning with knowledge of SAP APO and SAP ECC. A knowledge of the company flow is considered a plus.
• MS Office, SAP APO, SAP ECC
• Fluent in English is a must, Italian is an asset, German, French or any other languages is a+
• Attention to detail, thoroughness and high level of accountability
• Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to build working relationships and networks across all the Service source functions
• Self motivation and "natural leadership" attitude
• Ability to provide an "executive" extract of the insights to others
Interested in joining a company that assists you in your personal development?
If so, it's your chance! Apply now!
Only applications meeting the criteria above will be considered and treated confidentially.