The Manpower Permanent Placement agency is recruiting for one of its clients, a stable financial institution, a Credit Analyst fluent in English and Portuguese M/F/X (Permanent ) to support the Credit department. We are looking for people with a relevant experience in term of credit analyst and informed about the AML and KYC legislation.
Job Purpose: The Credit Analyst is responsible for analyzing credit data and financial information from individuals or companies applying for credit or loans, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Evaluate credit data and financial statements of clients to assess the level of risk involved
• Prepare credit reports (Fast-track and Standard Process)
• Develop financial projections
• Analyze client records
• Assess clients' financial status
• Submit credit reports to the Credit Commission or for approval by the Credit Manager
• Assist the KYC team in onboarding new clients and conducting reviews.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in credit analysis is essential
• Fluent in Portuguese and English is mandatory as well
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as finance, accounting, or business
Our offer :
• The opportunity to work for a big group with a large group with a small, friendly local structure.
• Automatic trainings to learn the specific tools of the bank.
• Package in link with the financial convention: salary paid over 13 months, 34.5 days annual leave, various bonuses, and other financial benefits
• Specific team events organized every year
• Good atmosphere at work
• Remote working after 6 months, canteen.
If you have a passion for evaluating financial data, assessing risk, and contributing to sound credit decisions, we invite you to apply online for the Credit Analyst position.
Only applications with a similar experience in Luxembourg will be treated and in a confidential manner.
More details can be communicated over the phone.