The ManpowerGroup company is recruiting for one of its clients, specialized in finance, a Risk Manager (M/F/X) – Permanent role, to join a dynamic asset management company and be involved in the new projects of the company.
Profile: a dedicated candidate with experience in funds accounting, used to meet deadlines and with knowledge’s of the funds industry and their specific regulations .
Type of contract: Permanent
Function: Risk Manager
Your tasks :
• Check the quality of the reports generated by the different tools
• Participate to risk consulting mission with major financial actors
• Permanent regulatory watch of the asset management industry
• Collaborate with the IT teams to improve our internal risk solution and reporting
• Ensure client deadline delivery.
• Master’s degree in finance or Business Engineering or IT or, ideally with a quantitative analysis specialization
• A relevant experience in Fund Management / Fund regulatory and ideally in an asset management environment
• Be fluent in French or English is mandatory
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge’s of Ucits, AIF and all the regulatory requirements to the CSSF or other competent authorities
• Stress resistant, flexible and open mindset
• An atypical environment with high level of technologies
• Good atmosphere at work with passionate and dedicated people
• Dynamic environment (startup spirit) with a lot of challenges and opportunities to have internal opportunities.
• Stable financial environment with attractive package
• Culture of excellence
Please if you are interested in this challenge, apply online !Read more