MANPOWER Luxembourg SA is recruiting for one of its customers, a renowned company based in Findel;
Group DCF Controlling
About the Role:
The role will assist the Group DCF, P&L Statutory & Stock Controller to manage the DCF Analysis and Planning function, including the three-year Strategic Plan, the yearly Budget and SAF, as well as the monthly Closures processes. The candidate will contribute to the development of the financial evaluation systems, tools and procedures to monitor DCF performance with particular focus on the Stock, to ensure a balance between Profit targets, working capital level and the cash flow generation. The role will also provide support to prepare the Group Stock Management Committee to monitor the Group stock level and related KPIs.
DCF CONTROLLING and REPORTING
- Analyzes the Group Cash Flow performances on a monthly basis, highlighting risks and opportunities versus target planned.
- Conducts monthly closures activities to define cash flow by Area/Region/Company and impacts by components.
- Prepares monthly standard presentations of DCF performances for the Top Management (GMT) Collects business insights from Area/Region/Local controllers in order to highlights the rationales of variances.
- Establishes relationship with departments directly responsible for DCF components analysis such as Ebit, Net Working Capital, Capex, Tax Payout, D&A, Provisions and Disposals.
- As point of reference, supports Area/Region, local/central controllers for any topics related to DCF and their related models/tools (HFM, Essbase-Cloud, SAP BW, SAP FI), providing recommendations and proposes actions to the stakeholders. Maintains the alignment with Corporate Finance Dept. discussing financial aspects in order to complete the Net Financial Position analysis.
- Ensures DCF data accuracy by monitoring and proposing enhancement for the DCF monthly closing activities (e.g. divisional data allocation) in order to report properly the managerial view of the Cash Flow generation
GROUP STOCK MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE, INVENTORY TARGETS DEFINITION and ANALYSIS
Participates in the preparation of the Group Stock Management Committee and the related agenda with follow-up on GSMC decisions Fosters the relationship with Areas, Supply Chain and Procurement Controlling to ensure target definition and data alignment Analyzes inventory variances versus Actuals or targets defined during planning of institutional scenarios. Delivers monthly standard presentations for GSMC members and main stakeholders. Ensures availability and accuracy of Stock details by Brand/Materials, in value and volume by managerial perimeters in the reporting system HFM. Maintains stock details data base (SAP BW) and monitor improvement requests sent to supporting IT teams
DCF ANALYSIS and PLANNING
- Supports the preparation of the 3 years DCF Group Guidelines and Strategic Plan for all the Group entities.
- Participates to the Cash Flow planning process BDG and SAF from Calendar activities release to DCF final targets.
- Analyzes the main business rationales and related impacts on the target cash flow generation, mainly focusing on the Net Working Capital, related KPIs and Capex, as well as Tax Payout, D&A, Provisions and Disposals. Provides main insights to support the Top Management in taking the decision about target financial structure of the Group (Net Financial Position).
- Provides support during planning process to Area/Region/Company and Local/Central controllers.in order to strengthen the “Cash Flow Generation” mindset of the group finance community Ensures data accuracy reported in the systems (HFM and Essbase-Cloud), continuously enhancing the DCF planning and controlling model and supporting IT consultants (Internal and External)
- Suggests planning process improvements in order to ease and harmonize stakeholders’ way of working and foster cross departments activities.
FINANCIAL MODELING FOR DCF and STOCK PLANNING AND CONTROL
Develops and maintains Cash Flow and Stock planning and controlling tools, systems and procedures to monitor DCF and Stock performances Ensures the effectiveness of the controlling tools, interacting with Consolidation office and IT consultants As point of reference, supports Area/Region, local/central controllers for any topics related to DCF/Stock and providing trainings on their related models/tools
- Education background in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related fields
- 2-3 years of working experience in similar roles
- Excellent analysis skills, proficiency in the use of analysis tools
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English
Only applications meeting the criteria set out above will be considered and treated in strict confidence.