Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, European institution in Luxembourg:
Compensation and Benefits Specialist
6 months contract
- Participate in the annual compensation review process, in particular review promotion and salary adjustments requests and help in the administration of the annual merit and bonus calculations.
- Assist the Head of HR in the review of the salaries positioning to ensure internal equity while complying with budget limits.
- Work closely with recruiters to resolve ad-hoc compensation issues for offers made to candidate, by acting as point of escalation in the offer process and guide HR colleagues in the internal and external benchmarking exercise.
- Make use of the HR Information System (Oracle) and other internal tools related to compensation and benefits.
- Participate to HR and corporate projects and work closely with staff and management to realise them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in the Human Resources, Business Administration
- Work experience in an international environment
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Excellent English communication skills, other languages are considered an asset
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Ability to gather facts and statistics and make financial calculations for planning and other uses
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team player, service oriented person with good communication skills
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.