Manpower is urgently recruiting for one of its clients, European institution in Luxembourg:
6 months contract
- Manage technical, cleaning, and catering service providers, as well as event services.
- Manage landlord liaison and represent the client´s interest as a tenant.
- Contribute to the creation of tender documents, e.g. for cleaning, catering and security services, in alignment with internal commercial legal and procurement procedures.
- Help the division identify areas for improvement and implement agreed solutions, e.g. related to procedures, documentation, and knowledge management.
- Contribute to the client´s Environmental, Social, and Governance initiatives.
- Contribute to drafting of internal policies and internal facilities management marketing and reporting documentation.
- Support the Facilities Management team in projects related to e.g. internal moves, physical security management system, BMS/GTC upgrade, and electrical resilience.
- Perform routine facilities management and customer service tasks.
KEY BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- At least three years of experience in Facilities and/or Project Management, preferably in Luxembourg
- Facilities Management or Business Administration related university degree or other higher education
- Certification in project management and other facilities management-related certificates is considered an asset
- Fluency in English; any other language is a strong asset (e.g. French, German)
- Strong MS Office skills and experience with Oracle, ServiceNow, AutoCAD, and other FM / IWMS tools would be an advantage
- Team player with a hands-on mindset
- Strong organisational skills and high service orientation
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with business areas and service providers
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
Interested in joining a European Institution? Please apply on line.
Your application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.